If you have wrinkles, lines, or depressed areas on your skin, there are many filler options available to you. Life is too short to not love the skin your in! If you are looking for a dermal filler to give you the confidence boost you need, Juvéderm ® may be your answer.
One of the filler options that we offer at Aesthetic & Dermatology Center is Juvéderm ® is an injectable gel wrinkle filler that is made from hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance that your body produces. As such, it will not only add volume to your skin but will also hydrate it for a lasting effect.
What Can Juvéderm ® Treat?
- Wrinkles and Lines
- Add volume to cheeks, jowls, and other depressed areas on skin
- Nasolabial folds and smile lines (marionette lines)
Save money by earning Allé points. Become an Allé Rewards Program Member today!
What Should I Expect During Treatment?
Dr. Green and Dr. Walia, our board-certified dermatologist, will inject the gel under your skin to immediately restore your skin’s volume and smooth out wrinkles and lines on your face. Treatment generally takes one office visit. Juvéderm ® contains lidocaine to reduce any discomfort you may experience during the procedure.
Types of Juvéderm ® We Offer:
- Juvéderm Vollure®: Designed to instantly soften moderate to severe facial wrinkles around the nose and mouth to create a smoother appearance. Juvéderm ® Vollure treatment has proven to provide long-lasting results, up to eighteen months, with optimal treatment.
- Juvéderm Voluma®: Specifically designed to add volume and contouring to the cheeks to create a more youthful appearance. Juvéderm Voluma® is the only cheek filler proven to last more than a year with optimal treatment.
- Juvéderm Volbella®: this advanced formula into the lips and surrounding areas to create more definition and volume in addition to reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.If you want to know more about how Juvéderm ® wrinkle fillers can give your skin the boost it needs, call our office today at (301) 610-0663 to schedule your consultation, or you can request a consultation here.