In the News
Dr. Green and Dr. Walia have been named 2020 Washingtonian Top Docs!
Aesthteic & Dermatology Center’s own award-winning, internationally recognized dermatologist, Dr. green and expert dermatologist and laser technician, Dr. Walia are both incredibly honored to be Washingtonian 2020 top doctors! Dr. Green’s recent accomplishments and contributions to dermatological research and advancements and Dr. Walia’s sense of diagnosis and expertise in treatment with lasers have brought about this great accomplishment for both of them. Both doctors treat every patient as a family member with compassion, understanding, and thorough expertise. To learn how our experienced and accomplished dermatologists can become an advocate for you and your skin, give us a call at (301) 610-0663.
Dr. Green will begin using a novel injection, DAXI!
A new and improved injection, DaxibotulinumtoxinA, will be coming to the Aesthetic & Dermatology Center this winter. Read the article about the novel injection coauthored by Dr. Green for the Dermatologic Surgery Journals here.
Dr. Green & Dr. Walia are both honored to be 2019 Washingtonian Top Doctors!
Dr. Lawrence Green is an award-winning and internationally recognized dermatologist committed to staying at the forefront of his field, contributing to the latest advancements in dermatology, and being a patient advocate. As a result, Dr. Green is an active member of many dermatological societies and often gives talks and lectures about the latest advancements in the field. Below are some of his most recent talks and lectures.
If you’re interested in learning anything more about what you see here or learning about how Dr. Green, the greater Washington DC area’s leading dermatologist, can help you and become your advocate, give our office a call today at (301) 610-0663.
Dr. Green is honored to be the president of the Montgomery County Medical Society!
Dr. Larry Green, MD, chats with Dr. Joel Gelfand, MD, MSCE, co-chair of the National Psoriasis Foundation COVID-19 Task Force, about the relationship between COVID-19 and psoriasis, from Task Force guidances to the evidence behind vaccine efficacy and safety in this patient population. Listen to the full episode here.
Dr. Green and Esther Freeman discuss the latest findings from the COVID-19 Dermatology registry for The Dermatologist in “Long-Haulers and Chilblains: Findings from the COVID-19 Registry with Dr. Freeman.“
Dr. Green interviewed the world-renowned dermatologist, Dr. Mark Lebwohl. The two discuss psoriasis and Dr. Lebwohl’s impact on pivotal topical therapy trials. You can listen to it here.
Dr. Green interviewed Kristi Hawley, DO, for The Dermatologist discussing strategies for selecting treatment options for patients with obesity and psoriasis, as well as patients at risk for cardiometabolic disease. You can listen to it here.
Dr. Green recently interviewed April Armstrong, MD for The Dermatologist on associations between patient satisfaction with their physicians and mental health among patients with psoriasis. You can listen to it here.
In part 2 of his interview with April Armstrong, MD, for The Dermatologist, Dr. Green discuss the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on mental health among patients with psoriasis, as well as clinicians. You can listen to it here.
The Aesthetic Watercooler:
Every first Monday of the month!
Tune in on the first Monday of every month to the Aesthetic Water Cooler with Dr. Larry Green. Reserve your seat today!
To listen to past podcasts, visit the Growing Dermatologist website!
- “Innovations in Dermatology: Laboratory Monitoring with Isotretinoin.” December 4th, 2018.
- DermWrieTV:Bryhali, Xepi Launches; Epionce’s New Facility – November 15th, 2018.
- “Innovations in Dermatology: Antibiotic Stewardship in Acne Treatment.” October 25th, 2018.
- “Growth Factor Serum – The Next Generation in Anti-Aging Skincare” – October 12, 2018.
- “Finding Your Niche Outside of Your Practice” – The Growing Dermatologist, December 3rd, 2018.
Magazine and News Articles:
- Dr. Green co-authored an article titled “Prior Botulinum Toxin Treatment Does Not Impact Efficacy or Safety in Clinical Trials” for Dermatologic Surgery.
- Dr. Green co-authored an article titled “What Causes Wrinkles And What Can You Do About Them?” for the EltaMD Skincare.
- Dr. Green co-authored an article titled “Randomized Trial Demonstrating the Improved Efficacy and Patient Acceptability of Fixed-Dose Calcipotriene and Betamethasone Dipropionate Cream” for the Journal of Drugs and Dermatology.
- Dr. Green co-authored an article titled “Polymeric Emulsion Tazarotene Lotion for the Once-Daily Treatment of Moderate-To-Severe Acne Vulgaris In Asian Participants” for the Skin of Color Society.
- Dr. Green co-authored an article titled “DaxibotulinumtoxinA for Injection for the Treatment of Glabellar Lines” for the Dermatologic Surgery Journals. August 2020.
- Dr. Green wrote an article titled “What Causes Wrinkles and What You Can Do About Them” for eltaMD. September 2020
- Dr. Green wrote an article titled “Does Sunscreen Block Vitamin D?” for eltaMD. August 2020
- Dr. Green wrote an article titled “A Skin Surgery Overview: What is MOHS Surgery?” for eltaMD. June 2020
- Dr. Green co-wrote an article titled “Efficacy and safety of topical sofpironium bromide gel for the treatment of axillary hyperhidrosis: A phased II, randomized, controlled, double-blinded trial” for the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology. June 2020
- Dr. Green wrote an article titled “Understanding What Causes Adult Acne and How to Treat Your Skin” for eltaMD. April 2020
- Dr. Green was featured in an article titled “10 Best Anti-Redness Products to Soothe Irritated Skin” from Prevention.com. February 2019.
- “Topical glycopyrronium tosylate for the treatment of primary auxillary hyperhidrosis: Results from the ATMOS-1 and ATMOS-2 phase 3 randomzed control trials.” January 2019.
- Dr. Green was a guest on the podcast The Growing Dermatologist.
- Check out Dr. Green’s article “Update on Oral Molecules” from The Dermatologist.
- Dr. Green just did a media interview on Qbrexza on a new topical pad to treat underarm sweating! You can see the interview here.
- GQ Magazine recently published an article featuring Dr. Green wherein he discussed how to get rid of adult acne. You can view the whole article here.
Recently, Dr. Green was promoted to Clinical Professor at George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences!
Dr. Green won The National Psoriasis Foundation’s 2019 Outstanding Physician-Clinician of the Year!
Dr. Green was recently recognized by Merz as one of their selected National Injection Experts!
Dr. Green has been selected Volunteer Teacher of the Year by the George Washington University Department of Dermatology!
Recent Conference Lectures:
Dr. Green frequently participates in conferences and meetings to further the field of dermatology. In the past year, he has given the following talks, lectures, and presentations.
- Winter Clinical Dermatology Conference, Hawaii – January 18-23, 2019.
- Presentation: Lecture about new treatment for underarm sweating, Qbrexza.
- Panel discussion between Rheumatologists and Dermatologists about the ways in which we can work together to help our patients – January, 14, 2019.Speaker as a part of the National Broadcast for Qbrexza, a new treatment for underarm sweating.
- Cosmetic Surgery Forum, November 30th, 2018
- Lecture about neuromodulators to the Dermatology residents at George Washington University – September 28th, 2018
- Article in Journal of Drugs in Dermatology. “Once-Daily Oral Sarecycline 1.5 mg/kg/day Is Effective For Moderate to Severe Acne Vulgaris: Results from Two Identically Designed, Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind Clinical Trials.” September 2018.
- Lecture about Hyperhidrosis treatment at the 2019 AAD Annual Meeting in Paris, March 2019.
- Noah Worcester Dermatology Annual Meeting April 2018 Savannah, GA, “Dermatologists and their Patients Advocacy Update.”
- Winter American Academy of Dermatology Annual Meeting February 2018 San Diego, California, “Rosacea Therapy Update” and “Topical Acne Therapy Update.”
- Winter Clinical Dermatology Meeting, January 2018 Maui, HI, “Expert Clinical Tips.”
- Women’s Dermatologic Society Annual Leadership Forum, January 2018, Dallas, TX, “Dermatologists and Their Patients Advocacy Update.”
- Israel Society for Dermatologic Surgery Annual Meeting, December 2017 Tel Aviv, Israel, “New Botulinum Toxin Therapy” and “New Treatments for Hyperhidrosis.”
- New York Dermatology Society Meeting November 2017, “New and Upcoming Treatments for Acne.”
- Fall Clinical Dermatology Meeting, October 2017 Las Vegas, NV, “Expert Clinical Tips.”
- Florida Society for Dermatology Annual Meeting, June 2017 Fort Lauderdale, FL, “New and Upcoming Treatments for Acne.”