The First-and-Only 3-Minute Sweat Control Patch™Now Available at Aesthetic and Dermatology Center
If you’re one of the millions of Americans living with excessive underarm sweating – a condition known as hyperhidrosis – BrellaTM 3-Minute SweatControl PatchTM may be right for you.
A simple, effective in-office sweat control treatment, Brella is an FDA cleared sweat control patch that is placed on the skin (in our office) for a maximum of three minutes. This one application provides proven underarm sweat relief for an average of 3 months. Brella significantly reduces excessive underarm sweating, thereby significantly improving quality of life.
How Does It Work?
Brella is a non-invasive, quick, safe, and effective treatment for sweat control that is performed in our office.
- A disposable 3-Minute SweatControl Patch is applied to each underarm for up to three minutes.
- After the first underarm is treated, the patch is removed and a new patch is placed on the other underarm.
- Brella is safe and effective for all skin types with no downtime. After the quick and easy treatment, you can resume normal activity.
- Many patients experience a dramatic reduction with sweat production after one single treatment with marked improvements within several days of the treatment.
Say goodbye to embarrassing underarm sweat stains and hello to freedom from excessive underarm sweating.
- Brella is a noninvasive, needle-free, and aluminum free treatment with results lasting an average of 3 months, and possibly longer in some patients.
- Brella significantly reduces excessive underam sweating and improves quality of life for anyone with excessive sweating,whether or not you have been diagnosed with hyperhidrosis. This leads to reduced embarrassment and frustration and improved confidence.
- Brella uses Candesant’s patented targeted alkali thermolysis (TAT) technology to precisely target your overactive sweat glands and significantly reduce sweat production.
- Brella is safe and effective for all skin types.
- There is no downtime with this treatment.
- Most people experience a dramatic reduction in sweat production.